1. If time and money weren’t a factor, with all the knowledge and skill you need at your disposal, what one invention would you have made, assuming that absolutely anything is possible? Part “B” to this question is, of course, Why?
A thought-provoking question right off the bat, eh? Hmmm…..Mmmmmm….Mm…Ok. Perhaps I think too small, but I am a practical person. I would create a device that allows for limitless power for nearly no input whatsoever. Perhaps a matter-antimatter annihilation chamber that wouldn’t level a city with one use. Or something that could tap vacuum or gravitational energy. Why? Because energy is one of the driving forces of human civilization and a powerful, reliable, clean source will be one of the determining factors as mankind moves off-earth..Assuming we survive that long.
2. Let’s say you had a chat with a Diety, whoever that might be, and he/she says to you “You know, Earl, I really like you. I think you’re pretty keen” as we all know he/she would. “Since I like you,” he/she/it says “I’m going to offer you a choice. Come with me, be my Champion, or stay here and live a life where I will look out for you, keep Luck on your side. If you are my Champion, your life will be filled with Danger, Excitement, Magic, and Rewards. However, you will have to leave all the people that you know behind you forever. If you choose to stay here, you will forget this conversation ever happened, but I will always look out for you.” What do you choose?
Ahaha…Sort of a red pill-blue pill question. Interesting…I’d have to say, I would definitely go for the Champion. Not even much debate, where do I sign? Not that I wouldn’t feel bad about leaving everyone behind, I mean I would request some free time to say my goodbyes, but to be 100% honest, I would say yes unequivocally.
3. Here’s an oldie, but goodie – If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, forgetting about calories and nutrition (because the Diety from the last question will take care of that for you, or something), what food would it be?
Now see, this answer changes a lot depending on what I feel like. I suppose I could eat fish as long as I could prepare it all different kinds of ways.
4. If you had a superpower, what would it be, and what downfall would come along with it? For example: I want to be able to go invisible. However, while I’m invisible it feels like I’m being severely tickled everywhere. Or, I want to fly, but I can only fly as fast and as far as I could run. Something like that. 🙂
Heh. Again, this one changes a lot too. However, I would say psionics, specifically telekinesis would be my power of choice. Y’know, moving things with my mind, force fields, Jedi powers, basically lol. The downfall? The Sith?…Ok fine, uh, whenever I use my powers, I have to eat constantly during battle because they run on sugar or it wears away at my stamina over time.
5. In what way do you see this world differently from everyone else that you know?
I see dead people…Sorry that was bad but I had to lol.
Also I notice the vast majority of ppl get upset over things I consider ridiculous…Like the guy who cut them off at the intersection…Or that job interview they have tomorrow…Or the big test they failed. Worrying about stuff accomplishes nothing other than raising your stress gauge a couple a notches, its no wonder heart disease is the #1 cause of death in America.