Since I’m done with everything I had planned for work today, and I’m somewhat bored, I thought I’d throw this out for ppl to see…The WotC forums have some hilarious threads geeks like us (me) would like…
“In the Star Wars RPG, I had a Force-sensitive bounty hunter that attempted to justify his actions to the GM to avoid being slapped with a Dark Side Point. All I could come up with was “It was an experimental weapon. It was a bottleneck hallway. What was I *supposed* to do?” It didn’t work.”
“A “Smart” half-orc…”
“29. A good friend for your paranoid ranger that is camping in the woods by himself.
Ranger: So I was hunting today and I found this really big bear…..
Ranger: and I was getting ready to shoot it with my arrow and…..
Ranger: WHY DON’T YOU TALK BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
35. The Epic rouge moves silently and hides and succeds to sneak attack HIMSELF.
43. An Epic Ranger makes a Spot check and sees his player.
50. Epic level paladin who slays his deity for being “unfaithful to his moral code.”
616) Epic level barbarian finaly discovers the PROPER use of all those different forks at a banquet.
659) The epic rogue can use sleight of hand to palm an item larger than him/herself and effectively hide it without being seen. Like a bus.
660) The epic fighter specializes in using other people as a weapon.
704 – The Epic Infiltrator wakes up one morning and realises he’s everyone in the town he lives in.
705- The Epic Ranger is down to choosing “butterflies”, “kittens” and “puppies” as enemies, because he’s run out of anything else even remotely threatening.
“You become invisible, except for your brain.”
“You become a hamster. Size reduced to diminutive (unarmed strike becomes 1d1, +4 AC, +4 melee bonus, melee weapons shrink with you and become d1 weapons, better weapons can be made but must be masterwork and cost 10 times normal, move speed reduced to 10 but can be carried in someone’s pocket or on someone’s shoulder with no weight penalty, automatically critically fail all intimidate checks, retain speech abilities but voice shifts several octaves higher, +20% arcane spell failure, -8 to strength, +2 dexterity, +2 to charisma, weapon finesse is denied to this species.”